Looking for a Store Manager
Located in Phoenix
Posted on February 10, 2017
Hi-Health is currently seeking an enthusiastic, career minded looking for full-time Store Manager Trainees to join our team at all Hi-Health locations in the Phoenix surrounding cities and Prescott areas! The full-time position has a starting salary of $13.00/hour with potential increases up to $13.50/hour, as well as commission. Visit www.hihealth.com for an address listing of locations and to apply click on careers on the home page.
• Minimum 18 years of age
• High school diploma, GED or equivalent
• Ability to work a variety of shifts based on business needs including evenings, holidays and weekends
• Demonstrated success in a retail sales environment for a minimum of two years
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently and lead a team
• Build a loyal customer base by creating long-term relationships
• Assist in achieving and exceeding store sales and profit targets
• Support the Store Manager in recruiting, hiring, and retaining top tier talent
• Effectively balance personal sales and profitability goals, associate sales coaching, and the management of the business
• Lead sales efforts in the absence of the Store Manager
• Maintaining product pricing, promotional activity and presentation with accuracy and timeliness
• Other duties as assigned
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
• HSA (Health Savings Account)
• Short term and long term disability insurance
• Paid time off for holidays and personal time
• 401(K) plan with company match
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic, career-minded Store Manager Trainee to join our team. The Store Manager Trainee drives sales and profit through leadership, training and development of the store team, execution of non-negotiable standards of operation, cost control, and asset protection.
Hi-Health’s mission is to thoughtfully and responsibly elevate the health and well-being of our guests, employees and communities. In pursuit of our mission Hi-Health aspires:
• To welcome, please, inspire & nourish our guests.
• To deliver the best products and ingredients for a healthy life.
Additional Job Opportunities
April 25, 2017
Social Media Coordinator
April 25, 2017