Looking for a Nutritionist
Located in Mesa
Posted on May 9, 2017
If you are a great motivator, speaker and communicator with lots of enthusiasm and an authentic sunny disposition and you have been trained in the nutritional aspects of and live the raw food lifestyle, we are seeking you for the Health Educator position at An Oasis of Healing.
As an applicant you must have a significant knowledge base and understanding of the following:
- Principles of health and basic cause of disease
- The anatomy and physiology of the human body and its major systems
- How toxemia develops in the body
- Cleansing and its benefits
- Nutrition and how to get it
- Causes of Food cravings and how to eliminate
- Benefits of a plant based diet _Why raw? Enzymes, acid/alkaline balance, Superfoods, sprouting, etc.
- How to live the raw food lifestyle
- Toxins in the environment, home and work place
- Tools for stress management
The Health Educator position will entail writing some of the curriculum for these classes as well as preparing and teaching classes on a daily basis. The Health Educator will have one-on-one contact with cancer patients including an initial assessment and follow ups to track and assist patients with the raw food diet and nutritional requirements.
Applicants for this position must have substantial experience with the raw food diet and lifestyle. Also must have an alternative health/nutrition type degree and/or strong background in nutrition (could be self educated). A basic knowledge of nutritional supplements preferred. Excellent benefits and wages will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Additional Job Opportunities
June 19, 2017
June 13, 2017
Professional Domestic Cleaner
June 12, 2017
June 12, 2017