Civana Carefree is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The goal of Civana Carefree is to provide all of our guests and visitors with an intentional wellness experience, first rate service, courtesy, professionalism, quality and hospitality excellence. We respect our guests, employees and community neighbors. We encourage every individuals contributions, personal growth and importance to the company and the community. We honor diversity. We foster a work environment that provides personal pride through job satisfaction and a balanced life. We embrace the culture, traditions, environment and our surroundings. We strive to fulfill the expectations of each other and ourselves. We encourage communication, innovation, and creativity. As an employer, we strive to provide you with excellent employee benefits within a positive work environment.
This person must provide quality massage therapy and be responsible for learning treatments specific to Civana and all pertinent product lines.
1. Adhere to given schedule and appointments.
2. Adhere to all policies and procedures as stated in the employee handbook.
3. Maintain cleanliness of equipment and rooms, as well as, restock of linens and products between and at the end of each working shift.
4. Must possess the ability to perform consecutive services in pre-determined period of time
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Must be able to respond to individual guest needs and adhere to Civana standards as written in the employee handbook.
• Must be in accordance with State Licensing & Education.
• Must possess excellent communication skills.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• Must have graduated from an accredited school with sufficient hours based on massage modality.
• Must possess strong educational background with the ability to implement appropriate techniques according to assessment of guests, indications or contradictions.
• Minimum of 3 year experience working as a massage therapist.
Additional Job Opportunities
October 19, 2018
LMT for New Ayurveda
October 15, 2018
October 3, 2018