Lighten Up Laser is a locally owned and operated business that is seeking a self-motivated individual that is interested in joining our team.
We offer laser services, microblading, and massage and are in need of an aesthetician to help round out the team. The Lighten Up Laser team is comprised of independent contractors which allows the benefit of making your own hours and scheduling while benefiting from an established storefront location and advertising. Below are some of the benefits we offer:
• Make your own hours
• Use our scheduling software to book, on-line book and allow us to book potential clients for you.
• No rent or start up fees required. A percentage of each treatment is all you must pay.
• Some basic supplies and back bar are supplied.
• We have a relationship with Jan Marini, Skin Script and Rhonda Allison suppliers. We can help facilitate training,
• All practitioners here believe in sharing clients and will recommend their clients to you.
The following are the qualities we are looking for in a new team member:
• Must be a professional, always on time and able to keep track of your own schedule.
• Self-motivated promotion and a drive to seek out new clients.
• Able to keep a clean and sanitary workspace.
• Comfortable with chemical peels, (you will be trained by a rep of Jan Marini).
• Able to wax both men and women.
• Basic understanding of skin and ability to provide facials to fit the client’s needs.
Please e-mail a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Job Opportunities
October 19, 2018
LMT for New Ayurveda
October 15, 2018
October 3, 2018