Looking for a LMT
Located in Gilbert
Posted on May 8, 2017
Massage Heights Wildflower Village is a preferred employer in the Mesa-Gilbert area, and we are looking for talented Licensed Massage Therapists (LMT). Our Wildflower Village Retreat places an emphasis on hiring and training the best therapeutic Licensed Massage Therapists (LMT) in the business. The majority of our Therapists (LMT) have been with us for several years and provide our members with top notch Swedish, Deep Tissue, Trigger Point, and Sports massage.
Licensed Massage Therapist (LMT) Benefits:
• Full time or part time options with immediate member base.
• Full time LMT’s qualify for health insurance and PTO.
• Ergonomic workplace including hydraulic Massage tables and stools.
• Fully stocked treatment rooms: hot towel cabbie, Relieve Sports balm, Heights at Work essential oils, Pure massage lotion, high thread count Comphy linens, Dreamtime eye pillows, and table warmers.
• Competitive base hourly pay, tips, commission.
Licensed Massage Therapist (LMT) Requirements:
• Have an AZ Massage Therapist License, verifiable through the AZ Massage Board.
• Carry liability insurance once hired
• Ability to perform various Massage Therapy modalities: Swedish, Deep Tissue, Trigger Point, Pre and Postnatal, Sports, Cranio-Sacral, Reflexology, Accupressure, Shiatsu, rehabilitation work, Lymphatic Drainage.
• Perform consecutive 50 minute massage therapy sessions.
• Suggest treatment plans for your Guests.
• Be open and willing to work a variety of shifts and hours. (A mix of weekday and weekend)
Licensed Massage Therapist (LMT) Responsibilities:
• Arrive on time for your scheduled shifts.
• Set up and break down of the treatment room(s).
• Begin each Guest’s session on time.
• Professionally communicate with your Guests during sessions (pressure, focus areas, etc)
• Help with team work such as laundry and cleaning, and contribute to the Massage Heights brand.
• Educate Guests on services, products and programs available to meet their needs.
• Link therapeutic products to your service to enhance the Guest’s experience at home.
• Participate in off-site chair massage and marketing events.
• Create and maintain positive relationships with Guests and Team Members.
If this Licensed Massage Therapy (LMT) position interests you and you feel like you would be a good fit for our Massage Heights Wildflower Village Retreat, please send resume to Wildflowervillage@massageheights.com, drop off your resume at our Gilbert retreat located at 3425 E. Baseline Rd, suite 107 Gilbert AZ 85234, or contact Mariah Henderson at the Retreat at (480) 632-7529. We look forward to making you a part of our Massage Heights Family!
Additional Job Opportunities
June 19, 2017
June 13, 2017
Professional Domestic Cleaner
June 12, 2017
June 12, 2017