We are looking for career driven, upbeat, “daymakers” who are passionate about providing personable and professional waxing services for women and men. At Waxing the City, we pride ourselves on providing an outstanding client experience each and every time. Be part of a growing brand and experience the difference at WTC!
We are currently looking for Licensed Estheticians at the following locations: SCOTTSDALE
Commission, plus gratuity and bonuses
Part-time and Full-time positions available
1. Implementation of customer service standards. Exceeding client expectations from initial inquiry to ongoing customer relationship management and retention.
2. Actively engage in ongoing process improvement, contributing to the overall success of the company and embracing “learning environment” initiatives. Including, but not limited to initial Cerologist training, ongoing education, team meetings, community outreach and marketing, goal setting and performance tracking.
3. Maintain an exceptionally clean and professional work environment.
4. Accountable for efficient, effective, and high quality service provision, following all defined WTC waxing standards of safety and technical expertise.
5. Support and protect our culture, including, but not limited to teamwork initiatives, non-competitiveness, and a positive attitude towards client’s and coworkers at all times.
Qualifications and Skills
High School Diploma
AZ State Licensure (Esthetics or Cosmetology)
Minimum of 6 months customer service/retail experience
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Minimum of 1 year waxing/spa/salon experience
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Additional Job Opportunities
Certified Yoga /Tai Chi Instructor
July 3, 2018
Yoga instructor (young adults with special needs)
July 3, 2018