Hosted by Swiha - Event on October 22, 2017 - Time: 9:30 AM - 4:30 PM
We are so excited to invite you to the movement of Going Green on the Green Belt: Holistic Health Gathering of Healers, Seekers and Yogis. We are expanding our outreach and trying a new format this year in the hopes of breathing new life into the event and attracting more people to support the event.
- Go Green on the Green Belt will be held OUTSIDE at 1420 E Southern Ave Tempe AZ 85282 Sunday, October 22, 2017 from 9:30 – 4:30
- We are honoring the charity Save a Warrior Project and all moneys collected for booth space will be donated directly to the organization
- The event is being joined this year by presenting sponsor Yoga Rocks the Park
- There will a DONATION BASED yoga practice on the green belt to kick off the event which usually attracts around 150 -200 attendees who stay and shop after the event
- Vendor Prices are $100 for Non-Swiha students and $50 for Swiha students
- Electricity can be provided at an additional fee of $25
- You will be responsible for your own equipment and supplies such as tables, chairs, tents and canopies, two wheelers, trash containers, etc
- You will be responsible for cleaning up and removing any and all trash at your booth
- Vendor setup starts at 7:30 AM -you must be set up and ready by 9:00 AM
TO BE A PART OF THIS AMAZING EVENT
- Please be sure you understand the logistics of being a part of it before registering.
- Be sure that you have the resources and supplies that you will need for setup and breakdown
- Please note that this event will be held outside. Be prepared to bring plenty of snacks and hydration for yourself as you will be outside expending energy all day
To register for event, please complete the attached form and submit it to Heather Rose at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking forward to a fabulous event. Registration form