Listed below are the various government links that will take you directly to their websites to find the forms and information that is needed to begin the process of starting your business.
Most of the sites have printable and fillable documents and some processes may even be completed online.
Always save a copy of these files on your computer if you file online so you have a reference if any questions about your application arise.
This also enables you to email these documents in the future if necessary for things such as wholesale accounts and applying for other licensing and insurance.
- Arizona Trade Name Application www.azsos.gov
- Arizona Corporation Commission www.cc.state.az.us
- Arizona Corporate Commission Articles of Organization www.azcc.gov/divisions/corporations/filings/forms
- General Filing Instructions for LLC www.azcc.gov/divisions/corporations/filings/forms
- AZ Corporate Commissions Newspaper Listings www.azcc.gov/divisions/corporations/filings/forms/newspubs.pdf
- IRS EIN Online Application https://sa2.www4.irs.gov/modiein/individual/index.jsp
- US Patent and Trademark Office http://www.uspto.gov
- Federal Trade Commission http://ftc.gov
- Arizona New Business Registration www.azsos.gov/business_services/filings.htm
- City of Phoenix Tax License Application www.phoenix.gov/finance/plt/licensing/privilegetax/index.html
- City of Tempe Sales and use tax www.tempe.gov/index.aspx
- City of Scottsdale Sales and Use tax www.scottsdaleaz.gov/taxes/taxforms
- City of Chandler Sales and Use Tax www.chandleraz.gov
- City of Mesa Sales and Use License www.mesaaz.gov